Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ya know what I hate?

Tacky cars. Yep. Everytime I pull out on the road, I see a car that makes me cringe. So, I thought I would share the things that annoy me. (And if you are one of these people, well I'm glad I won't see you on the road! :D Just kidding...don't take me too seriously!)

Stick People

So freaking annoying. I can just imagine June Cleaver having these on her wood-paneled station wagon.

In Loving Memory of the decal

Maybe I'm heartless for hating these, but I just think they are tacky. Last week, I saw a car that had 4 of them on their back windshield. Maybe if you have one small one, okay. But if it covers the whole back glass or if you have multiple...get rid of it!

Bumper Stickers/Magnets

This goes along with all of the decals. Too many=Me wanting to run you off the road. I'm all about supporting your team or whatever, but do it with a little reservation. Heck, I am even known to sport a UK or a WKU decal, or a fun owl that says Let It Be. But only one at a time. Monday, I saw a car with 4 different UK magnets. (4 must be the magic number these days.) I think I could assume that you are a fan with only 1 magnet!

Side Stripes

This is so 90's and so so ugly! Why in hades would you put this crap on a car?

Bras

Someone please explain to me what the purpose of this God awful contraption is? You aren't having to hold up any breasts, so no bras are needed. Take it off immediately!

Names on Windows

Is this to let your passengers know that your seat has been called. Yep, your name is on it, so I guess it's your window seat. Dang. Stupid!

Decals on Windshields

Now this is just dumb. It reminds me of 16 year olds that have a crappy car, but try to pimp it up with some decals naming their POS car. Just don't.

Lesson to be learned: Melanie doesn't like anything flashy or tacky on the car. Leave it be. If you must, put one thing and one thing only. That's ok. Keep it simple, people!

Does anything on cars annoy you like they do me? Please share so I don't feel alone!
(All of the pictures were from Google Images.)

No comments:

Post a Comment