Friday, October 7, 2011

Presenting Caramia Pupcake Smith

With all of the drama surrounding Mia these past few days, I wanted to share some more pictures of the precious princess. (And Kelly is doing a linkup of SUYL: Pets....I had to join in!)


I would officially like to present to you: Miss CaraMia Pupcake Smith
She loved her Uncle Toby so much. Sadly, he passed away from cancer last August.

She doesn't like her brother, Ralph, near as much. (Ralph also becomes Lucy...depending on if the attire is a for a girl or a boy!)

Mia loves her beauty sleep. "Pleez, Mummsy, no photos!"

She's often cuddling on a pillow.

Hanging out with her mumsy!

And she loves the sun. Doesn't every girl like lounging in the hot rays?

She likes it even better when she gets to catch some sun from her bed. She so spoiled!

The little one also likes to celebrate one of my favorite holidays: Halloween (and my birthday!)

Every child has to have a Christmas photo for the cards.  This one just happens to be my favorite!

Just like any girl, she loves getting presents! "Hurry, mom! What is it?"

Christmas photo from 2009---this one wasn't a go. Girl was off this day!

She loves mommy's bed!

Model material?  I think so!

She likes playing with her toys on the porch. She keeps an eye on the neighborhood!

Say a prayer that little Mia is back to normal in no time! Lil pup is sore.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment