Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social: Shopping Edition!


I'm linking up with Neely & Ashley again today for a subject that is right up my alley!

 
 Shoppppppppping!
 
I have always loved shopping, and being a plus size girl that can sometimes present a problem. I can't just walk into your everyday boutique and buy something off the rack, so it's a challenge for me to find fashionable outfits that look great! But I'm always up for a challenge, and dressing well has always been super important to me!
This weeks questions are:
 
1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
I find a lot of "trendy" stuff at Marshall's & TJ Maxx, and occasionally I can score designer plus size clothes at 1/2 of 1/2, I'm all about a bargain! I also get a majority of my clothes a Old Navy, Maurice's, Dillards, Target, and sometimes even 
JC Penney.
 
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
I love Louis Vuitton, I've been carrying the Neverfull GM for over a year and I never get tired of it. I definitely want to add more bags to my collection!
 
3. Must-have closet staple?
Some of the things I get the most use out of in my closet are my:
Lagos Pearl Studs
Micheal Kors Watches 
Tory Burch Revas
LV Neverfull
Denim Jacket
Maxi Dresses
A good pair of dark wash jeans
 
4. Favorite kind of shoes?
Tory Burch Revas
 
5. Best clothing deal you've ever gotten (sale or amazing find)?
I had a friend give me a pair of Tory Burch quilted flats she had worn once because she didn't like the fit! Free TB flats are definitely a score!
 
6. Style you'd love to try?
I love colored skinnies, I just can't get up the courage to wear them. I haven't found a great fit yet for my body type!

No comments:

Post a Comment