Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters!



Dear Arkansas Heat, Stop being ridiculous; we all know 106* in JUNE is dumb, so chill out, literally!

Dear Shopping problem, why must you always get the best of me? I don't need ANYTHING, but I can't stop you.You are certainly my drug of choice.


Dear extremely messy house that I've been claiming to clean for months, let's make something happen this weekend. Deal?

Dear Magic Mike, please live up to everything I hope you are...lol  


Dear Husband, I'm extremely over this whole night shift situation, and I'm extremely ready for your normal day schedule to start again. I kinda miss you a little bit!



I hope y'all have had an awesome week; I'm so excited to end mine tonight with a great group of girls, a glass of wine and a half naked Channing Tatum! Raise your hand if it's GNO (raises both hands) :)!!

Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment