Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Social (2)

Another Sunday, another Sunday Social. So fun.

Sunday Social

Favorite movie of all time? This is so hard; I love movies! I'm just going to have to list a few of my faves:
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  • Remember the Titans
  • Stepmom
  • Wedding Crashers
I could seriously go on and on....

Favorite movie quote? Again, there are several. One that I say almost every time I'm at a stop sign, "I like totally paused." Ya know, from Clueless. "May the odds be ever in your favor," from The Hunger Games. And then there's Noah's speech from The Notebook.

Best movie to watch for a girls night in? Bridesmaids for sure.

Best breakup movie? I like He's Just Not That Into You and Legally Blonde.

Favorite celeb eye candy? Ryan Gosling. I've had a crazy crush ever since he was in Fracture.
Source: google.com via Carli on Pinterest

Which movie stars closet would you want to raid? Rachel Bilson. Emma Stone. or Reese Witherspoon. I love classy with whimsy. That's me.
Source: google.com via Greta on Pinterest

Did you link up? Let me know so I can check out your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment