Thursday, February 11, 2010

Compost Cookies . . .


A great perk of my job is that I get to watch daytime television. My absolute favorite morning show is Regis and Kelly. Today on the show they made something called 
compost cookies
The concept is that you take whatever ingredients you have lying around and incorporate them into the cookie. So for instance you can use goldfish crackers, ritz crackers, chocolate chips, fritos, etc. to embellish your cookie. 

So naturally I decided to go home and make them on my own. 
In my compost cookie I added: 
cheezits, saltines, pretzels, cheerios, marshmallows, kitkats, and chocolate chips. 

The dough came out great! The cookie came out good. Kind of one of those cookies that you eat one and you are like, well that was pretty good, let me taste another one before I give them to someone else. And then before you know it you've had about 6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment