Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday (2)

Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by two blogs, Alison of Alison Can Read and Rachel of Parajunkee.
It is a weekly meme created to influence community among blogs -- the concept -- I follow you and you follow me. Win, win!

How it works:
-Visit these two great blogs!
-Leave your name on the post.
-Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments.
-Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!!

This week's question:

What genre of books would you never be caught reading?

Answer:
Nonfiction.
Biographies, memoirs, diet books, commentaries... Etc.

I want wizards, hidden wardrobes, dystopias, romantic love stories.

Sorry Ben Franklin, I know you invented bifocals, but I have no interest in reading about how.

What genres do you never read?

No comments:

Post a Comment