Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Haul

After the game on Saturday, which I slept through half of, I went shopping. This was much needed, because the week before I found absolutely nothing! I always love seeing what other people get, so I thought I would share my haul, along with where I bought the item and how much it costs. I like having that information when I read, so I put it on here.

 1. I bought these nude shoes a few weeks ago, but decided today to keep them. Everyone needs a pair of nude heels, right?
2 & 3. I got these at Payless during BOGO. I've been wanting some black wedges like this, and had to get the animal print ones after I tried them on. Note: they look SO much cuter in person!
4. I've needed some new house shoes for awhile, because I'm old, and these were on clearance. Honestly, I may wear them out of the house because they look so much like moccasins.

1 & 3. On my list of things to purchase are scarves, specifically brights and patterns. I picked up the first scarf, which is more coral than the picture looks, from Target. The one from Charlotte Russe has the cutest colors and pattern.
2. The watch in the middle was on clearance, and I loved the turquoise color, but after I got it home and tried it on, I'm just not a fan. That will be returned.

1. While LC gets on my nerves a little bit, the girl does have some fashion sense. You can't deny that. I've been wanting this book for some time, and finally broke down and bought it.
2. Love this saying, so I had to get it to go with my new book.
3. I've been wanting a desk calendar, but wanted to wait until they go on clearance, cause they always do. I've read about The Happiness Project, and anything that reminds me to stay positive and be happy is a plus! AND it was 75% off. Score!

There were some things that I saw that I loved, but homegirl had to draw the line somewhere. Maybe next week. ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment