Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Haul #2

I had a great Saturday shopping with my mom and sister. It's rare that all 3 of us get to go out, just us girls, and I absolutely love it!

While I didn't buy as much this weekend, what I did buy was just what I was looking for!

I especially wanted to go to get some moisturizer that I'd heard all about! Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. I'd heard so many great things about it, and had to try it out for myself. I'm making a real effort to take better care of my skin, and I heard this was a great start! I was a little hesitant to buy it after I saw the $39 price tag, but I made the leap and got in line.

I used it last night, this morning, and tonight, and I must say that my skin is SO soft! Can it really work that fast? It does say that "...miracles can occur," so maybe one did! However...and this is a HUGE however, it stinks! I mean the smell is horrendous! I hope that I can get past the God-awful scent.

I've been trying to add more color to my living room, so I bought two more pillows to add to my couch. Love this color!

We also had to stop at Target, duh! I just had to buy another pair of the Mossimo juniors crop leggings. Y'all, these are SO comfy, and at only $8 I had to get a second pair. I slept in these every single night last week and hated changing out of them the next morning. Love them!

Did you buy anything fabulous this weekend?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment