Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Living Re-Do (in process)

Since redecorating my bedroom, I've had the urge to do another room. If you walk into my house, you would think you were in a Kirkland's store. Seriously. So, to give it more color and life, I decided to change the decor in my living room.

Due to my limited funds, I need to keep my furniture. So, the easiest way to change things up would be with accessories.
Before

Another before shot

And the new stuff....
I started with this rug (from Kohls).
 Then, I found this pillow at Target.

 Then, I bought these (2) pillows (Pier 1).
 And here's what we have so far.

 I want one of these pillows to add more pattern to the room. Which do you think? (I think I would put it on the brown chair. Should it go on the couch?)

 Still on the To Do list for the living room?
  • Change the art on the walls.
  • Change the green lampshades.
  • Remove the green chair.
  • Buy patterned pillow.
  • Buy  a colorful throw.
Do you have any suggestions for updating my living room?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment