Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OOTD

I only think of doing OOTD pictures on Sundays, the only day I have time to wait around before leaving, before church.

Note: My hair has been extra horrible lately, and I'm in the process of finding new makeup. Sorry for the nastiness of above the neck.
My favorite thing to wear lately is a dress with a cardigan. You can just get so much more wear out of those sleeveless dresses. I also just bought these shoes this weekend (see yesterday's post) and I haven't worn these tights yet, so I was excited to see everything together!

Dress: Kmart!
Camisole: Kohls
Cardigan: Gap Outlet
Opaque Tights: Walmart
Black Wedges: Payless
Jewelry: ring, Stella and Dot; watch, NY&CO, earrings and necklace, Lia Sophia
(which is all hard to see now that I'm looking at the photo).

What's been your go-to outfit lately?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment