Friday, January 27, 2012

InStyle's On My Mind

Possibly my favorite part of the magazine is the very last page. Why? They always have the best features; Q&A's with people, Do's and Don'ts, Fill-In-The-Blanks. It's a great idea for blogging too!

In the February 2012 issue of InStyle, the last page is called "On My Mind" and has a phrase for the celeb to finish. I always need some different blogging ideas, so I'm going to answer these about me! Here goes.

I never leave home without ... chapstick and a hair elastic. A must.

I'm totally sucked into... shows made for teens. Glee, Pretty Little Liars, One Tree Hill. It's like an addiction.

Fans People always ask about my... curly hair. Is it natural or a perm? Well, random people, it's 2012, so no, it's not a perm. And would I really do this to myself on purpose? Hell to the no.

Nobody knows that... I feel like a failure. 6 years of school and 2 degrees later, I only taught for 3.5 years. Failure!

My fashion fetish is... currently is leggings. If I had enough tunics, long sweaters, etc., I would wear them every single day. I wear them to sleep in, and don't want to take them off in the mornings.

I get emotional when... I think about being lonely. What if I never find anyone? What if I'm alone every single day for the rest of my life?

Feel free to use these if you need a post idea! Make sure you let me know if you do, though, so I can read your answers!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment