Thursday, January 26, 2012

Makeup Questions For You

I need your help. Yes, YOU! I posted my makeup and skin care routine last night, but I need some of your opinions. You see, I'm not extremely satisfied with some of what I have going on in the makeup department. That's where you come in. I need your answers to these questions, and it's just your opinion. Easy, right? So get to answering. Please and thank you!

What foundation do you use? Are you happy with it?

Do you think the main foundation (liquid, etc.) is more important than the powder or vice versa?

What mascara is amazing? My wittle washes need all kinds of help!

What do you think are the items worth investing in?

What do you feel you can skimp on?

What suggestions do you have for me?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment